Kidz Group is an 8 week program for children aged 8-12 years who have been impacted by Domestic and Family Violence.
Kidz Group is facilitated by a trained and experienced case worker in a safe and structured environment.
• build their self-esteem, confidence and resilience
• learn protective behaviours and safety strategies
• participate in games, craft and other activities
• talk about the impact of Domestic Violence
• make friends and feel less alone
• explore their feelings and have fun
The program is run on Tuesday’s 3.30pm to 5.30pm during school terms. Transport can be arranged if required. Afternoon tea provided.
For bookings and referrals, call 02 6563 1092 or send an email to email@example.com
Comments children have made about the group:
“I am happier now and I don’t hit people.”
“It’s not my fault if parents fight.”
Comments parents have made about their child attending the group:
“she has more self-esteem and gets along better with others.”
“he now has a better relationship with his brothers and sister.”